At Sundance Spas, we have crafted energy-efficient spas that don’t compromise on performance. Each energy-efficient model is created with insightful ways to boost efficiency and showcases specialized seats and a variety of massage options.
Our spas heating element transfers heat directly to the water, increasing thermal efficiency and resisting corrosion. Average electrical costs range from $10-20.00/month.
We recommend you change your water every 4 months (3 times a year) along with your mineral spa purifier cartridge which MUST be changed every 4 months.
We carry a Jet Line Cleaner that we recommend adding to your water and running for one 20 minute cycle before draining and cleaning. This helps clean your plumbing, jets and pumps. Filter changes will vary with usage and depend on which style you have. Please contact us for our recommendations on your filter changes.
The day your spa is installed, our Sundance Certified Technician will train you on the use of your spa. Our sales staff will provide chemical training, going through each step with you. (A full sized chemical kit is included in your spa package.) You’ll have the support of our trained staff for questions and concerns anytime you need.
Come Visit Us Soon and View Our
980™ Series & 880™ Series
• Maximum Massage Coverage
• Up to 10 types of Massage Varieties
• Best Of Everything
• MicroClean Ultra-Filtration System
• I-Touch Control Panel
• Silent Air® Injector Jets
• Broad Massage Variety without Reduced Jet Power
• Up To 7 Types of Massage Varieties
• MicroClean Filtration System
• Streamlined Digital Control Panel
• Comprehensive Massage Experience
• Up to 6 Types Of Massage Varieties
• Traditional Filtration System
• Simplified Control Panel